I read in another post about the displays some of you are getting ready to set up and am looking for ideas. We have Christmas outfits for our dolls and will be getting a small tree. Do you use a 2' tree? We just ordered some of the Christmas accessories, Molly's stocking, Samantha's doll. I was thinking about putting some of those lights on it that look like the oldfashioned candles people used to clip onto trees.

What does everyone else do? We have Kaya, Samantha and AGT pretending to be Kirsten and could really use some help, especially for things the girls could make themselves. I had envisioned using all 3 dolls in one display. We also have not decided which outfit Kaya should wear, her Deerskin Dress, or her Fancy Shawl dress, which has red but is not "historical". Any opinions?

Also, how early do you set yours up? How long do you leave it up?